Web development process

The first thing I started to do when i joined the group was to improve the blog both visually and functionally. (because we all know that the default kubrick theme is really ugly and the web usability is in the minimum level!:))
So i started out with some sketches and tried to create an identity with the logo, background and some other elements of the blog. After long discussions and brainstorming with Hernani, we wanted to keep it really simple and clear for everyone but also emphasize the sustainability and urban farming perspective of the project visually.

Here are some first sketches.

And this is the last version of how we decided to develop the blog.