everyone made soldering today. we have prepared 2 boards and now comes the hard part: debugging :)
we have also made the watering system for the 2 farms. we didn’t bought tube since we found a big ethernet cable. we are gonna use the wires to connect sensors and the water pumps to the board. we used the external tube to make the watering system. recycling and low budget are our guidelines ;)
we have finished earlier today and we were able to wire one board and made one quick test. but it’s not working.. it never works at the first shot :p I’ll take this home to see if I can see what the problem(s) is. tomorrow is the last day of the workshop.